About Me

My photo
Asheboro, North Carolina, United States
I am a lifelong photographer and have worked as a photojournalist for ten years in Asheboro, NC. During that time I ventured into Fine Art photography on my own time to satisfy my passion for shooting. I love any good movie but my heart is with horror movies. I like cat fishing and snake hunting but most of all I love to take pictures.

Snow

Snow
Caroway Mountains, March 2, 2009

Monday, February 23, 2009

Long Time

I am currently busy with getting all my net motion going.  Its work.  Time consuming work and well, thats just where Im at right now.   Recently lost a friend and co-worker, Cliffton Hughes, one of three photographers I worked with for the last eight years.  Since then two other ex-coworkers have died.  The Courier Tribune is just not a safe place for humans anymore.  Im glad to be struggling out on my own right now, its hard and I have my own issues to deal with.

No comments: